Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whew! Thought our tv was broke

We just go a little 19" flat screen last year for the bedroom when our 15 year old finally went off and wouldn't come back on.  I was sick in bed Monday all day and the tv shut off on it's own.  Then Brian was sick in bed yesterday and he told me it did the same thing to him.  I was stressin' a bit thinking, great one more thing to break...where's my receipt.  So I googled first and found that there could be a menu option to cause this.  Sure enough there was something for inactivity for 3 hours.  Good to know we've just now discovered this after almost a year.  Shows how much we actually watch tv in there.

Mental note to self.  Always google before stressing and flipping out too much.  I know this, but sometimes forget.

Lisa


No comments: