Sunday, January 31, 2010

We're thankful for the food we eat

It was Chase's turn to dry dishes tonight.  I like when they clear the table or dry dishes.  It gives me one on one time to chat and they're fairly willing since there's no one else in there with us.

Tonight I asked Chase if he felt lucky that we made all kinds of food to eat such as; Chinese, Mexican, Korean, Italian, American...anything that's yummy?  He said well we used to not.  Okay, not totally true because we've always cooked it all except Korean.  I had really never heard of a Korean recipe before the 3 youngest kids.  So, he tells me how glad he is that we adopted because they brought Korean food to the table.  Funny and sweet all at the same time.  Mom learned how to cook Korean because of you three and we all LOVE it!  Mom has developed a craving for Korean as much as Chinese....possibly a little more.  Never thought that would happen.

Lisa


No comments: