Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Getting closer to “hopefully” getting our synagis.

Our ped's office turned in Chelsi's synagis application last Tuesday.  I called the pharmacy carrier tpday and they said they've faxed the information to our health insurance office and once they verify we have coverage we should hear something.  I feel in my heart this is the best thing for Chelsi. 

Chase had RSV when he was almost 2 and he had a terrible time with it.  I realize he has reactive airway disease, but Chelsi's only 1 and has already had pneumonia and was a premie, etc., etc., etc. 

I really hope we get this for her to keep her healthy this Winter.  Bad thing is after we get this insurance to approve it we have to start all over again in January because I have to change carriers then.  UGH!  I'm praying we don't have a interruption of her shots.

 Lisa


No comments: