Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pictures from a VERY girlie birthday party

Kaelin told me after everyone left that she really liked her birthday.  She 'especially' liked the makeup and hair part.  I figured so.  She's such a girlie girl.

First her friend K came over and they did a little swimming.

Then they had McDonald's for lunch and it was on to getting their hair and makeup done.  My cousin and aunt M were so kind as to fix hair for the girls.  'Cole was even 9 months pregnant, but she was willing to do it anyways.  (Thanks 'Cole!)  The girls had a blast (the little girls anyways).

The table (aka Salon).





1 comment:

Angie Weldy said...

Lisa - TOO too cute! (And MUCH cheaper than the crazy places that I see whole parties of girls go to at the mall!!) I remember when she was just a baby.....sniff sniff :-)
Angie