Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby!!

I know, I'm a little late, but September's been CRAZY!

First I ordered Chelsi's birthday present site-to-store from Walmart 1 1/2 weeks before her birthday.  Finally 1 1/2 weeks after her birthday, Walmart gave up on it coming from the manufacturer as well and credited my money back.  Luckily, I got tired of waiting and went to Kmart and paid a few dollars more, but got her her birthday present.  She's now the proud owner of a Barbie Tough Trike!

Here's pictures of her and her birthday cake.  She even blew out her own candles.  I was shocked.  The green on her hand is after she put her hand in the icing. :)





Just throwing in a funny picture.  She came up from the playroom one evening like this.  She is so much like her brother Chase.




No comments: