Friday, May 30, 2008

This week in our house

Medically it's been quiet.....this week.  I won't speak for anytime for the rest of 2008.  'Cause who knows with the way it's been thus far.

 I just thought I'd try to be better about updating...especially the cute kid stuff....because who doesn't like a cute kid story.  So here are my stories for this week:

Chelsi found a nickel on the counter in my bathroom.  She says "mommy, I find monies".  I said "yes, and all money in this house is mine because I'm the mommy.".  She says "mommy you ARE right!".  Love this girl!  Earlier, she had a friend's daughter babysit.  She told her that the next day when she came over Chelsi was going to play games, eat, nap and fart!  Yeah apparently that's part of what she considers her daily routine.

Last night, Chase had his first game since returning from vacation (Cole's still out of commission 'til later next week).  Our friend was there with her youngest two and our youngest two hadn't seen them since before vacation.  Well, Benjamin and Kae get along pretty well.  All the sudden they walked off to go swing and Benjamin asked her to marry him.  8)  I asked him later if he asked my daughter to marry him and he just looked at me and said "yeah", like duh, of course I did.  Then later in the car I asked Kaelin if she was going to marry Benjamin and she said "no", but little sister was quick to announce she would.  :)

That's our funnies for the week.

Congratulations on retirement mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Lisa


No comments: