Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My baby got her hair CHOPPED!!!

for Locks of Love.

Kaelin’s been growing her hair for Locks of Love for the past year.  It started getting so long we’d thought about getting it cut, so I told her about this.  She grew it out for the donation.  I took her in tonight to get the ponytail cut and my it looks cute!  She looks so grown up.  Someone is now going to have her beautiful hair and she can always grow more if she wants.

Should I?







Here’s the ponytail.



Never really had a professional cut before, so enjoying the perks.  This is my favorite picture.  Why you ask?  Because her face, in this picture, looks so much like the face of the little girl we met in airport 6 1/2 years ago.  My, has it been that long?



Here’s the final do.  What a beautiful cut for her beautiful face.






No comments: