Thursday, February 5, 2009

TF Issue Resolved

I received a message from Tracfone today in regards to my complaint filed with the AG's office.  They wanted to transfer my double for life card to my current cell, per my complaint.  I told them that was fine, but I also wanted the minutes I didn't get the day I added them.  She finally accepted that request as I told her I would not drop the AG's complaint with out it.  I also informed them that when shopping on their site, this little disclosure about the double life only applying to the life of the phone should be with that item when purchasing.  She said it's at the bottom of the page at the bottom of the list of all of the options to buy and you have to read a disclosure to see it.  So basically, you'd have to fish for it.  I told her that since nothing else has a limitation like that it would be more noticable to be with the item you're purchasing.  Then maybe, she wouldn't have people like me filing complaints with the AG's offices around the US.  ;)  She agreed, but who knows if the powers that be will really be smart enough to head off some headaches they're causing themselves.

Lisa


No comments: