Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Status of the post Christmas illnesses

Real quick before I turn in early....

It's been a rough few days.  Jaemin is getting better, but still feeling a little run down and icky.  His nose is yucky, has 3 teeth coming in, is fighting a sinus infection and hopefully getting over pneumonia associated with influenza B.  I ended up with a BAD stomach virus late Sunday night and was in bed ALL day yesterday.  That is the worse I'd felt in quite a long time.  I couldn't move at all and never did.  I felt a little better today and a lot better tonight.  My stomach is starting to recover.  Chelsi woke up last night crying and I took her into my room.  She had a fever and was moaning within a couple of hours.  So this morning we called in the Tamiflu for influenza B since she'd been coughing and just started the fever.  She's been quite a bit better tonight, but we're afraid it may not necessarily be over since Jaemin's kind of went and then came back hard.

We're usually a little more careful with her than the others when a fever is involved after her seizure last year.  We give her meds and try to keep her completely under control.  So far, so good.  I'm just glad I'm feeling better so I can hold my Jaemin again.  That was pure torture when I was lucid enough to realize.

Lisa


No comments: