Monday, May 25, 2015

Gulf World Marine Park


I think they enjoyed this too.  The only wrench since driving was that my 15 year old brought the phone I just gave him onto the beach.  It's in rice  and a Motorola X is supposed to be  okay getting damp, and that is barely what it got if  any, but it died right away.  There's a rustish color coming out between the case of it.  He'll  be buying the next himself.  I cannot afford another phone after Cole  and I just needed one each.

Anyways, the shows were good.  It's a small, hands on, aquarium with rescues, bit sometimes that's  nicer.  The sea lion and bottlenose meet and greets  were good. Chelsi loved hers since she was the only one.  I'll have to load the pictures they gave us later.



 Chelsi got to go upfront to give directions to the dolphins.

They liked the stingrays too.















No comments: