Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Bringing it back almost 7 years later....wow!

 I haven't posted since May 2016.  I just needed a break.  I actually quit taking so many photos, focused on being present and just tried to enjoy life when it wasn't being crazy.  I'll do a fill in post later because, obviously, a ton has changed in this period of time.  The kids have GROWN!  I'm focusing on trying help people more than diary entry our lives.  I have a new Instagram @mindful_frugalista.  This is dedicated to some parenting tips and tricks (so throwback to the chaostimes5 blog) and some money saving and financial tips.  As most, original, followers know while we still don't make a lot of money we are more secure than we were when I quit writing.  All of my adult life has been avoiding living paycheck to paycheck and finding ways to save money, make money and put money in the bank.  I'll try to share more of these things here now and help others who are in the low to low-middle class (or anyone else who just doesn't like to waste money) keep some of their hard-earned green in their own possession. I'll also share some of my Amazon likes/dislikes that are both useful or found to be a waste.  

Welcome back if you were here before.  I hope to make this a positive place to put some information out there and make a difference to someone.  So leave a comment, find me on insta for some fun reels with the information and I'll talk to you soon.




Lisa

No comments: