Monday, July 31, 2023

My baby boys favorite snack!

 

My youngest kiddo’s favorite snack?  Well, when we went to Korea, as a family, in 2013 an ajumma fed him some anchovies.  They were dried and we were all kinda….well not feeling it like he was. Ever since then he’s asked for them but we live in small town with an Asian market about 40 minutes away. But I look every time I go. In 10 years I’ve never found them until this weekend. They had dried, seasoned anchovies and he was in Heaven. He had them opened so fast I didn’t have my camera out because I was still putting the other items away. All I hard was the crack of the container and then a low, “mmmmm”. He finished them the same day.  They smelled so bad to me but he LOVES them. 

True Korean kid. He loves his gojuchang spice and anchovies. 

No comments: