Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Where did the summer go?????!!

 It’s already gone. Official sports practices are in motion. No more skipping a day here and there. No getting away. 

So the two high schoolers (gulp, I only have high school kids left) and I went to my work to pick some things up and then off to bowl and eat.  Anyone who knows me knows this is truly a treat.  I can’t even remember the last time I bowled. Probably for my 26 year olds 13th birthday?  But it was just the three of us. I forgot to make reservations so we just kindly asked if they had a lane and we ended up with a private room for awhile.

We had an hour time like so we got two and half games in. The last game was a lightening round meaning no prep just bowl as soon as the pins drop. That was my best game. We each won one. Then we had lunch at the alley so Chelsi could go to work. It was a really nice time.  The only pics and video were from the beginning. After that we just enjoyed. So yeah…Jae did actually start putting his fingers in the holes and bowling right. He did much better then. 





No comments: