Monday, January 22, 2024

Keep fighting for what’s right

 Yeah I’m that girl that returns things that don’t belong to me and at all costs is honest to a fault. So I expect the same in return.  This company doesn’t know me.  I don’t like being taken advantage of  I work too hard to let a corporation steal from me.


It’s exhausting and yes my time is worth more but…. If you keep letting corporations do this they’ll just keep making more money. It’s a bait and switch to give you an “emergency pizza” that is free and coupons to use and then after you hit “place order” they disappear. Only you don’t know it because the email doesn’t come for 10 more minutes and by then you’re in your way to pick up the pizza. I’ve been fighting this $21.49 + tax over charge for over a week now.  I’m prepared to complain to the attorney general if I have to. I’ve called the local and corporate Dominos 3-4 times, created 3 tickets and I only get told they’ll have someone from the franchise call. But it never happens.   Keep going. #dontletthemsteal #keepyourmoney #stealingiswrong 

No comments: