Wednesday, January 10, 2007

AHHHH!!! Learn Korean Overload!

I REALLY would like to learn, at least, some Korean.....write and speak.  I'm understanding some of the consonants and vowels, but if you don't know the romanization it doesn't help.  I'm really struggling.  I have a wonderful Korean language exchange partner who's been EXTREMELY patient with me.  It's just hard when you can only email once a night and not hear anything.

I had the bright idea of trying to find an inexpensive book and cd combo, as funds are limited.  I thought then I could listen in the car and study at lunch time. 

I'm so overwhelmed looking for something.  I'm afraid of wasting money and getting something that won't teach me correctly or getting something that's missing and important component of learning the language. 

I just want to get something that's helpful and can get me started.  WAH!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: