Monday, January 1, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007

Great new year.  I've had influenza for the past 3 days.  If I took a picture of myself and posted it here you'd see what death walking looks like.  I look bad on a good day; the past 3 days have definitely been bad....maybe a cross between some sort of meth addict and.....well, nope, that's about it.

On a worse note, my sister had her purse stolen on New Year's Eve.  Happy New Years M.  I don't know why people (kids) can't find something better to do then cause chaos in someone else's life, thinking it's funny or a game.  I know kids did it when we were that age too, but, guess what.....not impressive to the girls.  Thanks for making her night suck!

Aside from all that we're all well.  We think we found a mouse in our garage while putting away the Christmas tree (M, where's your cat).  The kids are happy and healthy (so far so good) and Brian has been wonderful while I've been sick.  I mean I haven't been able to move.  This flu stunk!  I'm ready for a normal life again.


No comments: