Monday, April 2, 2007

My baby’s growing up and I’m not sure I like it.

I know it's not a huge milestone, but yet it is. We decided to go ahead and drag the toddler bed out again because we thought Chelsi would take time getting use to it and actually staying in it, but she did, both naptime and tonight. I thought for sure she'd mess around because she's always into EVERYTHING. My baby loved her big girl bed. I guess after a week or so and we're sure this will work we'll be permanently putting away the crib. NO MORE BABIES?  I've spent over 10 years now preparing for the next baby.  It's seems so weird to not be planning and having the youngest really grow into toddlerhood. So weird and good all at the same time.

Just not sure what to think of it at this point though.  I love my kids more than anything and I'm going to miss this stage so much.  If you could only record every fun little moment in their lives, I mean just the little things, and then play them back, life would be perfect. 

 


No comments: