Monday, June 15, 2009

Doing better

Still no allergy test results...at least not the full set.  The basics came back with very little, but I'm waiting for the fruits so I can talk to an allergiest about him.  Surely we'll get the full results soon.  For now, he's done better with no more major reactions.  We're still transitioning him to milk based formula.  Korea said he was allergic to milk, but we're guessing it's more lactose intolerence since it wasn't a reaction.  So, we're now at half and half soy/milk based-lactose free.  He's doing well with it so far.  We got Jaemin into the doctor Friday too.  His cold had turned into a sinus infection and he just couldn't take anymore and neither could I.  Then, Brian and I caught his cold too and we could totally see why he was grumpy.  Our throats and heads were killing us.  Jaemin got some antibiotics though, and is now doing great!  He's back to his old happy self.  He laughs a lot and looks for me when he's upset.  If he bumps his head, gets tired or grandma/grandpa has him and he's done with that he looks for me and I, of course, just scoop him right up!

He seems to be attaching really well and I love my little man.  He's such a sweetie and a little love bug.  He snuggles right up when he gets tired.  He even fell asleep in my arms at M's shower Sunday and did so well.  I just let him sleep right there.  No point in putting him down.  It's going to be hard going back to work.  It always is.  So wish I didn't have to.  I hate that we need the money and health insurance, but you gotta have both, especially with 5 kids.  He's such a little angel baby.

Lisa


No comments: