Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update on Us this Week

We've all been doing well.  And, yes, this blog will be inundated with Jaemin pics for awhile.  He's just so darn cute!  Tonight was his first night at church and he did well.  No real tantrum, just some talking.  :)  Kae had a friend down to play Friday and they were truly in girl mode with secrets and lounging and all that.  Chelsi's been adjusting better than expected to being ousted from her position as baby so suddenly.  The first few days she was pretty loud for her, but she now creeps around the house if she thinks the baby is sleeping and keeps rubbing his hair very gently saying "he's so cute". I think she likes him. Honestly, it's starting to feel like he's been here forever and we haven't missed a day.  He's only been home a week and while the first few were beyond rough he is really bonding.  He holds tight to me and is SO excited when I walk back into a room.  He likes me to wear him while I do dishes like Chelsi did.  But, he can be independent too, or he's trying to find it anyways.  He's such a sweet, loving little man.  He's even getting better about bedtime.  I go into his room, turn on Mozart and he knows.  He lays his head down on my shoulder and relaxes.  Sometimes he doesn't, but it's usually within minutes.  Tonight I even put him in bed semi-awake and he just went to sleep.  He only wakes once or twice and it's not been terrible.  We are truly blessed with such a sweet surprise.

Here's Jaemin trying to get to his hiding spot.  Yes, apparently, my rocker needs a dusting underneath.





Bye Bye



Daddy and me.



This is the only way I like to sleep....arms and legs free and on my side.



Here Kae with M.....girls.  They're wearing each other's shoes too.  Sheesh!






No comments: