Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our Future

I worry about that so much.  It's normal, as a parent, to worry about the future for the sake of your kids, but I wonder if my worries are typical worries.

At this point, a lot of my worries stem from the state of the economy.  While, I know what is to blame, I wonder if the government has learned anything.  They always seem so business as usual....spend, spend, spend.  They both spend like water on such frivolous things and then take away some needed things.  I'm just so tired of state and federal governements at this point.  They all seem so tainted.  The employees who make the most keep the most and are the most untouched and top heavy.  We continue to support people who can take care of themselves, but don't want to.  Our governments continue to spend  as though the money is someone else's....oh wait it is. .......ours!  I pray that these people in charge of our tax dollars are better at managing their own household money.

Do I think it's an easy chore?  No.  But, if we ran into problems in our household we would have to sell everything or quit spending to take care of it.  We wouldn't just get to keep spending like nothing has changed.  I don't get why they can't treat every dollar they spend as if it's their own hard earned dollar.  I'm so disenchanted and bugged by our government bodies.  Do we ever need change!  And, no I don't mean we need to get a Republican president because Obama's doing such a poor job.  I don't care what party's in charge, it's all those dang people not getting along that are ruining this nation.  They spend more time arguing than sitting down together trying to come up with something great.  If they do come up with something they cram it through in one piece instead of staging things and thinking things through.

I'm done.  I just pray our children and grandchildren don't have to clean up the mess we're probably leaving for them because we can't control ourselves any better than they can.  LEAD BY EXAMPLE!

Lisa

No comments: