Thursday, April 28, 2011

$$ and Reverse Sleeping

Well, our rummage sale last weekend was a bust because of the rain. Oh yeah, we still had it and people came, but no one was really in the mood to spend money. I find that I don't spend money on depressing days either, so I guess I can understand, but geez...name brand clothes for $1. I came home from where we were having the rummage sale last Saturday, took pictures of my leftovers, which totaled two rough totes and listed it all on craigslist. I have 3 pick ups tomorrow and hopefully one more sale on the way. The only item left after that is a Halloween costume. No biggie, I can hold onto that and try to sell in late September. I ended up doing better online than on my prices I would have gotten at the rummage sale anyways. This money is our spending money for vacation this summer, so it would be nice to end up with a couple hundred to ease the pain.


On a side note, Jaemin slept in his bed for over 6 hours last night. I found that if he comes in, I can, almost always, wait until he's sleeping again and bring him back to his bed. Then, he stays in his room. This has worked 2 or 3 times anyways. I didn't realize how much sleep I've been missing these past couple of years until I slept straight through from 11 or 12 until 6...no little one's head in my back, yelling in the night, etc. Such a nice slumber. I hope it continues, 'cause it really does a body good!

No comments: