Sunday, May 1, 2011

An angel....just an angel

We had Kaelin's 1st Communion. This is one the sacraments in the Catholic faith.  She is now allowed to accept communion; yet another step to accepting Jesus.  She picked out her pretty white dress and shoes.  I took my veil from my wedding to her dad and she and I cut it up and rearranged it for her veil.  I put her hair in an updo this morning and we went to mass.  She was absolutely stunning.  She looked and acted so mature.  She usually slouches and messes around in church, but she didn't today.  It was serious to her.  My, my is she a pretty young lady.  Considering it was supposed to be cold and rainy we lucked out.  Both held off until after we were home, so we were able to get pretty pictures outside, afterward.


Kaelin's friend Benjamin.
One of her Godparents.
Grandparents and great-grandparents




No comments: