Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to my youngest two babies!

It's almost like having twins, but because they're not, you have to separate out their birthdays....or so I feel anyways.



Jaemin's birthday is tomorrow and Chelsi's is Monday.  They are exactly 3 years apart.  I still can't believe my baby boy is 3.  Wow.  Where the heck did the time go.  I really don't have little babies anymore.  It's a chapter closed.  We decided since today was a really rainy day and everyone was tired from being out in the rain at the football game we would just celebrate their birthdays tonight.  I made a small cake for Jaemin with Mickey Mouse on it like he wanted and picked out and made princess cupcakes for Princess Chelsi.  They each got to blow out their candles separately and we went ahead and let them open presents....okay I admit it, I couldn't wait.  They already got their presents from one of the grandmas anyways.  Both Chelsi and Jaemin got some great gifts already.


It took Jaemin a full three tries to blow out all 3 candles and we're pretty sure there was spit involved.  Oh well.  Cake was still good.  :)




Happy birthday my two sweet babies.  You are and always will be a blessing to us.

No comments: