Thursday, October 20, 2011

As a matter of fact

This is my Chelsi. She is so practical and matter of fact in her small, logical mind. We sweetly call her little Mary sunshine because that's her personality. Happy as can be 99% of the time. We had parent-teacher conferences tonight and everywhere we go she says hi to everyone and everyone knows who she is and she follows it by 'that is my friend so and so'. I asked her, after we got home, if there was anyone in her class she wasn't friends with. She quickly said 'wwweeellll...there are two boys'. I was thinking okay here's the dish. Then, she said 'I haven't really had a chance to talk to them yet'. It's like she's interviewing everyone first. It was so funny and so cute and she just cracks me up!

On a side note all their conferences went well. Cole's said that he's doing well and paying attention. I don't think you can really expect a ton of feedback in high school unless there are major issues. Kaelin's we talked about working a different way in math, but how she was excelling in her reading fluency. She's has definitely done well there in the past 2 years. Chelsi's accomplished all of the kindergarten goals already and will start accelerated reading tests this quarter. She's super excited. Chase's report from all teachers was that he's finally coming out of his shell and is a respectful child that they love having in their class.

So, I would say tonight was a great success that made this mom proud and happy for all 4 of my school kids. Love you guys forever.

No comments: