Friday, November 11, 2011

Jaemin is so insensitive sometimes

We're getting Jaemin evaluated for sensory processing disorder.  The developmental pediatrician mentioned it in passing in April, so I dismissed it too.  Since some things aren't changing much, I've been looking into a little further and they're going to see him again.  We'll see.  But, one thing that stands out is how Jaemin doesn't feel much pain.  He can fall flat on his face on our hardwood and not cry.  I was putting his socks on him and noticed dried blood on his big toe.  His nail was broken way back in the bed.  I don't know how or when he did it because he never cried.  He did flinch when I tried to pull it to see how bad it was, but that was it.  Poor baby.  He's so sweet.

Here's Jaemin donning his Cinderella bandaid.


No comments: