Friday, May 19, 2023

Last day of school yet?


 Little by little they’re growing up. And people ask if  I’m sad to have my last one go to high school.  I am not. He’s the last of 5. I’ve had kids in school since 2003. That’s 20 years of kindergarten through high school and I still have a ways to go with the remaining 2 in high school and then post high school.  

I’m proud of the 5 kids.  My heavy equipment operator, my wildlife biology grad, my college kid and now my two high schoolers.  As long as they strive to be hard working, decent, unselfish people that pay their way in life and do what makes them happy without trying to keep up with society I’m a happy mom. They make me happy but I’m also learning my time with them is shrinking and I’m trying to find who I am now.  I’m not who I used to be. I hope I’ve grown but it’s time for mom to be Lisa. 

#schoolsout #lastdayofschool #momlife #findmyself #lovemykids

No comments: