Wednesday, June 21, 2023

My favorite sale of the year!

 

I used to love Black Friday. Don’t get me wrong. I still find some great deals on things we need or Christmas requests….and streaming deals.  But Prime Days Deals have quickly become a favorite. It’s 3 months prior to any Black Friday deals and I ALWAYS have items saved in my Amazon cart for things I like or need but don’t like the price yet. You can start watching the prices drop on them days leading to and through Prime Day. 

By the way, when is Prime Days you ask?  July 11th and 12th for 2023. They’re coming soon so if you don’t have a Prime Membership get one. If you’ve never had one you can get a 30 day free trial with all the benefits below

 ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

Amazon Prime Free Trial

https://amzn.to/46eFZMu

If you’re a student try the 6 month trial membership just for students 
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
Amazon Prime Student 6-Month Trial
https://amzn.to/46f5kpz

It’s going to be fun!!

#affiliate #amazonfinds #primedaydeals #amazonprimeday #loadyourcarts

No comments: