Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Sometimes procrastination pays off!

 

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. We paid $67.99 per ticket at the end of May 2023. We weren’t sure if we were going to go while we were there. I had already researched and found tickets on the website (a month prior) to be over $100/ticket for the timeframe. Then I checked my employee discount hub and they were around $95 each.  I was very much on the fence for that much for an amusement park.  

But the day we decided to go there was rain in the forecast, solid, for the rest of our trip and I didn’t want to get to do nothing. We had already spent 2 days solely on the beach. So I checked the Busch Gardens website once again that morning and the prices were down to $67.99. 

I will say it wasn’t really our cup of tea (mine and my husbands) but the kids had a good time and had been begging to go to Six Flags for a few years, so that’s out of their system. And it was different rides for them. I did enjoy the animals sprinkled throughout the park. 

And we had read about the free beer this summer so take advantage of that if you’re 21+. They do require a license so I didn’t get one. Even though I’m almost 50 they require a license. But my son and husband got theirs. It was a nice perk on a hot day. 

And the kids that rode the Iron Gwazi said it was the best ride. Outside of that the older kids rerode the Sheikra and the younger kids Tigris. 

Have fun this summer and keep this in mind to save money, possibly. 


#moneysavingtips #tampabayfun ##buschgardenstampabay

No comments: