Friday, August 2, 2024

We went big and then went home


 We booked these flights originally. They weren’t upgrades because I happened to be up late when I was looking for the flights and they were super cheap. They’re not as nice as Delta One international, no doors etc, but still pretty nice if you’re on a plane for 8+ hours. The food in lounge one Honolulu was the best. It had Hawaiian food along with really great tropical drinks. I had a blue Hawaiian for the first time and it was delicious. It’s a much quieter lounge there too. The flight food wasn’t too bad but @delta didn’t have mashed potatoes with the dinner like the menu said. I was fine but I was kind of looking forward to the garlic butter potatoes. Still didn’t sleep all that well but that wasn’t the fault of the ride.  All in all such s great experience. 

#flydelta #deltaone #honolulu #skylounge 

No comments: