Saturday, October 12, 2024

Salt and pepper?


 I finally got rid of the old and fogged acrylic salt shaker and pepper grinder. I found cute ones on Amazon that were perfect along with some other items that made sense.  

What I love is that these grinders are upside down. So no pepper on the counter from just being set there.  They work really well. I’ve used both and I generally do my cooking right there so it’s easy access. And the little salt cellar was not something I was looking for but something I found to be a good addition for table salt. It comes with a little wooden spoon to throw into a recipe or onto your food.  

The cute little soap pump I just wanted to lighten the area a bit and the matte gold matched my lighting from last year.  The cute little lady susan keeps it all together and easily pushed out of the way if need be. The wood tone on the lazy susan is a pretty warm wood color that just goes well in my kitchen. 

❤️❤️


No comments: