Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another one of THOSE posts....

I'm ready.  I'm still ready.  I'm more ready.

Fingernails and toenails cut on two little girls.  ALL clothes packed.  Medicine packed.  Camera charged and packed.  Leapsters and batteries packed.  The only thing left to pack is one thing of my allergy meds that I can't pack until that day and this laptop...if it comes for sure.

As a back up plan the boys and I cleaned the pool up.  We rigged the pump to work as a vacuum on the floor of the pool and it's slowly warming up.  It's supposed to be pretty warm this week, so if we have a nice weekend, we'll be able to swim all weekend.  We're having a vacation weekend.  We're having a vacation at home.  If I'm not in Korea, I'm taking it easy and all of us are going to enjoy ourselves thoroughly, 'cause God knows if that call doesn't come I'm going to be upset.  So we'll have to make the weekend as fun as we can.

Lord, please, please send us that call early this week so we can leave this weekend.

Lisa


No comments: