Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

to all the mothers out there and to-be.

I'm getting to sit and finish a movie I started....."No Reservations".  Good movie.  Brian is out with the kids so I can finish in peace.   He's going to get the garage cleaned up and lawn mowed today.  That's my present, which is fine with me.  He got a card for the kids to give me.  It's the sweetest card.  Not what the card came printed with, but what was written in no so easy to read handwriting.  Chelsi signed her name, as did Kaelin.  Cole and Chase each wrote their own message.   Brian said he did not tell them a thing.  They had to just sign it and they wrote something.  Chase simply wrote for me to have a good Mother's Day.  He and I have almost always shared this weekend since I brought him home from the hospital on this day.  I love that about this day.  Cole wrote the sweetest thing any mother could read from her son.  He wrote "Mom thank you for being there when I need you and making things fun."

This is why having 5 kids doesn't scare me so much.  I know with a lot of hard work they might get it from time-to-time.  They might get just how much we love them.

Lisa


No comments: