Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally, the girls have passports!

After a full month, they have their passports.  I've made copies and packed them in our bags.  Now, I can say we're READY!  No, the boys haven't moved into their new room, but should this weekend.  We did manage to get both rooms painted and Brian's busting his %$$ to get the trim and closets complete before carpet Friday.  It will be so awesome to go get the baby bed, move the boys into their new room and get Jaemin's really set up.  I can't wait!  Funny thing from the weekend too.  Brian and I were in the boys' new room painting when I hear voices and turn to see Chase and neighbor boy Hayden's faces plastered to the screen of the open window.  I keep painting and then I hear Chase tell Hayden that for a whole week the girls are allowed downstairs.  You should have heard the happiness in his voice.  :)  Pure evil.  :)  Truth is, we moved the boys AND all their furniture into the living room down.  It's so crowded now that we just don't want to worry about things getting worse, so for a few days they're staying upstairs to play, etc.  Not as bad as it sounds, but it sure makes the boys happy.

And, Korea?  Well, they can go ahead and send the Visa packet to SWS so we can get that travel call this month.
Hey a girl can hope!
Lisa


No comments: