Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baseball 2009

We're finally done with ball and we lost every game.  :)  We were the youngest team out there since at least 75% of the boys were playing up.  My friend took some pictures of Chase at a game since I didn't get to go to very many and my hands were pretty full with a certain little boy.  Funniest thing though last night.  Poor Chase has struck out the majority of the season.  I really don't think he was giving it his all.  So Brian thought it was a sure thing to promise to take him frogging if he got a home run on the last night....thinking he barely gets on base, what's it going to hurt.  Sure enough, his last hit of the night and season was a home run!  I cheered that boy 'til he crossed home plate.  And I just had to laugh when I reminded Brian of his bet!  Chase was telling all the boys he was going frogging when he made it in.  Great night for my boy.



Dad actually watching the game and being a quiet coach for once.  :)




No comments: