Monday, July 6, 2009

I love this BOY!

My boy.  What can I say....I am firmly ATTACHED to this sweet baby boy!  We've been on this road for 5 weeks now and he's awesome!   He's so much more comfortable now.  When he's tired, he just goes to sleep, on the floor, on me...



He's happy the vast majority of the time now.



He is the so awesome.  He actually slept all the way through the night last night.  Not even up for a little butt pat.  Then he didn't wake until daddy left around 6:30.  He's so punctual about the morning nap too.  He fell asleep on my lap at his usual time.  Don't get me wrong, he has got a temper on him, but he's a little lover boy.  He has my heart and I'm done!

Now, if I could find a way to have enough money to not go back to work or work part time and be with him more. :(


No comments: