Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby steps, dogs, and fun medical stuff (not)

Then Jaemin.  Poor baby has been sick for a couple of weeks now and wakes up coughing so hard.  Last night was actually a decent night of sleep for him and us.  And he wasn't able to scratch the heck out of his ear so we didn't wake up to change his sheets again this morning like most.  We moved the way his bed was facing for him and mittened his scratching hand and he actually slept pretty well.  He woke up in a great mood!  Last night I dropped something when I was holding him and I said "uhoh" and he quickly repeated me.  Now he's totally into saying "uhoh" all the time.....in the cutest little voice.  He's also been very kissy kissy the last couple of nights.   This morning, though, he realized that sometimes giving kisses gets your way so he tried to give me a kiss so I would let him have the remote.  Sorry baby that doesn't work for everything, but I'll take the kisses anyways.  He's starting to give in and really love on us.  We love that!!!  In the end, slowly, we planned the 4 older kids, one by one.  Our last little man, Jaemin, was a surprise of every sort and everyone of us are so thankful for those unplanned babies!

Next, not so fun thing, is Dash......M's dog.  While he can be fun he has decided that Cole is playing rough with him whether he wants to or not and now chases him and act like he's going to bite.  Don't think he will, but he has Cole believing it.  You gotta settle down with dogs.  Really Dash did well Thursday night and last night, but this morning Cole took him out at 6:30 and by 8 he pooed on the floor.  Okay, my kids haven't even done that.  So, we Oxycleaned the floor and then I Lysoled it for good measure.  I moved him upstairs to the hardwood after that.  He'll be easier to take out then anyways and closer for night time so he doesn't get scared.  He probably just misses mommy and daddy.  :)

This weekend hasn't really even started yet, but so much fun.  Some parts, anyways.  I got to end yesterday with my first, baseline, mammogram.  Since I have a sebacious cyst they decided to ultrasound it as well.  Apparently, these are supposed to be filled with clear fluid and mine has "matter" in it.  They're not too concerned yet.  It's been there for over 2 years and hasn't changed and it's not completely uncommon to have some matter, they're going to repeat in 6 months to check for changes since I've never had it looked at by anyone other than the regular doc.  And as my first time to the mammogram world...so fun!  Can I roll my eyes here?  They squish what little you have and then squish some more while you're half way on your tip toes holding your breath, half naked.  Pretty sight, I'm sure.  But, don't have to do that one again for 5 years!


No comments: