Monday, September 14, 2009

Virus.....hope not

K came home from school and just laid around.  A little later she complained that she was cold.  Sure enough she had 102 temp.  Normally, I don't worry too much because she runs high fevers when she's sick.  But, with this H1N1 stuff going around it worries me.  I have a baby, premature toddler, heart kid and 2 allergy induced asthmatics in the house.  This actually scares me a bit more than I usually am.

On top of that we have everyone coming over this weekend for J's TOL party and this is a HUGE deal.  We have the food bought already too.  We can't have people over if someone in the house is sick.

Please pray it's nothing more than a little short-lived virus and it doesn't go through the entire house...or even half...or anyone else. :)  Everyone was sick enough last year.  We've chloroxed the heck out of the house and gave each kid hand sanitizer to use.  We go through a lot of that anyways.  Every time we leave some where, while the kids are in school, I'm at work, everywhere, we use sanitizer.  But, K touches everything and I"m sure that hasn't helped.

I just hope we get out of this pretty easy.  Prayers from anyone reading that no one else in the house gets it and she's over it very soon and the party can also go on as planned.


No comments: