Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Apparently Grandpas are VERY special!

Jaemin loves his grandpas.  In fact, when we pull onto my mom's road he starts yelling it.  He knows where we're going.  Today, I picked him up after work instead of dad.  They were outside playing and the door to the garage was open, so grandpa was home and working.  Jae made a b-line for the door and I thought he was going to go in and run away from me, but he so sweetly stopped at the door and started waving and saying bye-bye to grandpa.  Then, he turned around and put his arms up for me to pick him up.

And at night, he has decided he likes the book "Goodnight Moon".  So now I lay in his bed with him and he lets me read it to him every night.  Then, he just lies on his side with puppy and moo cow and listens to his music until he goes to sleep.  He is such a sweetheart and absolutely melts this heart!

Lisa

No comments: