Sunday, February 12, 2012

The season has come to an end

Cole is done wrestling.  He definitely gave it his all and if he'd had one more win he would have made it to the final 4 for the district. But, then again he was up against a sophomore with a lot of experience.  The other 3 were the top ranked in the state.  Tough challenge.  He did well and we're so proud of him.  He wants to continue on with conditioning with one of the coaches until next season, which is his choice, but good for him.  Next year will be better, I know it.  To celebrate I bought him some nice, fattening, ice cream since he's had to watch his weight for last few months.  Hopefully the cardiologist will have good news for us in two weeks.  This will be the very first time he's competed in any sport and worked out regularly, so I can't help but wonder if or how it might affect his heart.

        Cole, I love you and I'm so proud of you.
And from his first black eye, earlier in the season.



No comments: