Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Got nothin' done

I don't feel like I made any progress at work.  I mean, sure I got some things done, but my intense reports I was working on I was never in long enough to concentrate and make any headway on.  I took the boys with me to work since Cole had to go to the Dr at 10:50 and then they both had orthodontist appointments at 1:45.  I wasn't about to spend 3 hours of my day driving them back and forth and the other 1/2 day at appointments.  That made no sense.  So they came to work and went to the pet store nearby, ran an errand at the bank for me and I sent them for some ice cream after lunch.  They were only in my cubicle for about an hour total.  Chase got a stronger wire on his brackets and it now spans all the way to the back, though the brackets do not.  He doesn't need that.  It's amazing how much his teeth have moved since January 3rd, when he got them on.  His cross-bite is almost gone and his teeth that were ectopic have really moved down.  It looks really great!  Cole got brackets on almost every tooth on the bottom.  He had to go to one tooth past the cross-bite.  He'll probably get the top brackets next month.  And he managed to already knock the bumps off at wrestling camp tonight....one of them anyways.  I told him to use the mouth guard he gave us, but Cole assured me they were just drilling and not live wrestling.   Yeah right.  Last time I buy that one.  Looks like we'll be heading back to the ortho this week to get a bump back on.  Thank goodness that only takes the Dr. minutes to do.

Here's Chase's improvements (and neither of these are full treatments, but enough to treat the real problems-the cross-bites for both boys).
 And here's Cole's first picture.
This was Cole driving his car....he's so proud to have it.

No comments: