Thursday, July 19, 2012

I love to hear

Jaemin talk.

He's may be almost 4, but he's still 3 and starting to talk a little more like a 3 year old now.  His vocabulary's getting a little bigger and he's putting more words together.  Every little step makes me so happy to see him get through.

He's finally liking going to bed....especially when he goes to Papas on Fridays.  Tonight he put his pullup and pjs on and came to the door and yelled downstairs.  I was doing something and all I heard is "mom, are you coming?".  He wanted tucked in, plus I had promised to read Dinosaur Roar before bed.  I love laying in bed with him and reading to him and talking to him.  Jaemin really is my sweet little boy.  Wish I could say the same for his brothers.  Oy!  They've become such teenagers and all we get from them is smartness and eye rolling.  But, I can still remember the days of cuddling with them and it gets me through it....frustrated, but through it.

No comments: