Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So cute!

Jaemin is doing better with speech class.  He's been in it for a full year and is approved for another year of his IEP.  His teacher has helped us to understand him so much better.  He still gets hung up and can be hard to understand, so when he gets out a whole understandable sentence it is a big deal.

Last night I went to check on Jaemin in bed.  He was very still and quiet, so I thought he may be sleeping.  Sometimes though, he's just being quiet and still.  Those times he'll quietly reach out his arm because he wants a hug before I go.  Last night was no different, but he said something.  I couldn't understand him because he was whispering.  I had grabbed his hand instead of hugging him and asked him again what he said.  He said 'nice to meet you'.  I don't where he got that from, but it was pretty darn cute!

No comments: