Sunday, February 10, 2013

Finally February

While January wasn't awful, it just felt like it drug on forever.  I'm hoping February's a little better.  We seem to have gotten most of the bugs out of the house.  Everyone seems to be feeling better, though Cole still has a cough that real dry and hacky.  Of course, I always have a worry in the back of my head for his heart and that it's not the one symptom of failure.  Gotta trust the doctors though.

Jaemin's passport came in last week.  It only took 3 weeks from the day we went to the post office and we didn't get a request for any additional documentation.  YAY!

We're beginning week two of Cole's required 1 hour study nights.  There haven't been any grades entered, so we can't tell if it's going to help him or not.  Can't hurt, right?  It's not like his grades are really bad, just not as good as I know he's capable of.  I'm hoping to see what he can really do.  Then, we'll decide when he can go get his license after he turns 16. 

Otherwise, all is well.  I really love the boring life.  It means life is good.

No comments: