Sunday, May 5, 2013

A little more planning time

Our trip is almost here.  Just have to wait until school is out...well, a little after that yet, but still it's finally coming.  Here is our itinerary (yes I'm kinda Willie-ish (Duck Dynasty), but it's not in stone, it's just ideas so we can see everything we really want to.  Then, I have some other things written down that we will try to squeeze in, if we have time.

Ø      Friday  Jogyesa Temple, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Seodaemun Prison and maybe Nanta in the evening

Ø      Saturday – Hello Kitty Café and Hongik Free Market

Ø      Sunday – Myeongdong Catholic Cathedral and Seoul Grand Park

Ø      Monday – SWS(fostermom/babies home), Amsa Prehistoric Site and Coex Aquarium 

Ø      Tuesday – Suwon Folk Village/Hwaseong Fortress 

Ø      Wednesday - Holt (fostermom/reception center)

Ø      Thursday – ESWS (fostermom /unwed mothers home) for 10 appt and Trick Eye Museum

Ø      Friday  – Free

Ø      Saturday  -  Free

      Ø      Sunday – Seoul Tower and Korean War Museum

My alternates are Bukchon Hanok Village, Cheonggyecheon Stream and Rainbow Bridge.  We'll just see how it goes, but I would like to at least stop and see them.  I will definitely be venturing on my own to Etude House to stock up on my make up too.  That's a for sure, weekend thing.

No comments: