Saturday, September 7, 2013

Football Season

Just breath!  Every time one of the kids starts their sports season, I get nervous.  Especially, the ones that seem so hard and scary at times; football and wrestling.  If Jaemin does it all one day, I'll be a wreck!  Volleyball for Kaelin is tame at least.

Football already started, but today is Chase's first game since he broke his finger at camp.  He'll have it all taped up under his gloves, receiver gloves over it and buddy taped on that.  He gets to go back to doc in a couple of weeks and should be good to leave the tape off after that.  This year he got a practice jersey with the same number as his playing jersey, so I have a jersey to wear to the game instead of the usual, boring shirts I always have to wear.  Kind a different and hopefully breathing since it's going to be HOT!

Here's this year's official pictures and hopefully I'll get some good action shots too.  I got my camera all fixed up and ready to go.


No comments: