Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Jaemin!

I CANNOT believe my sweet baby boy is 5 already!  My youngest child is actually 5!  He has been such a blessing for the past 4 years and 3 months we've known him.  We have not done any cake yet.  We will be having grandparents, etc. over next weekend and he'll get to blow out his candles then.  He did want biscuits and gravy for his birthday dinner, so that's what Brian made tonight and I made a quick stop at the store to get his orange juice.  We gave him his birthday present too.  He needed to have something to open ON his birthday.  He liked the Duck Dynasty blanket okay.  I really thought he would love it since he loves anything Ducky Dynasty, but it didn't quite strike him yet.  He LOVED the Ninja Turtle color book best.  Go figure, the $1 color book!  But he's happy and he's made happy easily.  What more could you love in a boy.

I took this picture this morning of my 2 birthday kids.  Chelsi's birthday is tomorrow, but we won't be home together as a family until Saturday, so we're going to have her cake and ice cream then.




No comments: