Saturday, February 11, 2023

Cleaning is your peace

 

Cleaning gives me a sense of control and peace. 

Cleaning and reorganizing is a FREE way to make you feel better. It always makes me feel better. And you can do little bits at a time. One cabinet at a time. 


I found one container I had leftover after cleaning out another zone and used it to help organize the small things in this one. 


Let’s face it. Everyone’s cabinet above the fridge is where things go to hide and you to forget. 


Cleaning it out gave me the opportunity to throw things away, sell things and make it look neat again. And now I know exactly what’s up there again. And, well, it gave me a reason to wipe the top of the fridge off. 


Try it. Just one zone at a time


🔥declutter

🔥sell

🔥clean 

🔥repurpose



No comments: