Tuesday, March 7, 2023

New containers to love and organize

 

THESE!!  Right here. 


I still love the 2.8L vertical airtight containers for drink mixes but the horizontal 3.2L are the 💣!


They fit 4 packages (a box) of saltines, multiple packages of spaghetti and lasagna and perfect for boxes of Mac and Cheese for a large family. 


I LOVE that I can stack them up by type and not have to try to see what’s behind what. These make my organizational heart happy and make me less anxious when I open the pantry door.  And I’m not wasting the ones I emptied because I have been repurposing them for storage of others items and the kids who don’t live here (or move out) will take some. There aren’t many left. 


Seriously. What are you waiting for?  If you see your food, you don’t waste your food. Money saved right there! 


All Amazon items that I love are in my Pinterest or here. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B1ZVLDT6/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_api_gl_i_6MHD6P5ZWQ38FFJVQE79?linkCode=ml1&tag=mindfulfrugal-20


#affiliate




No comments: