Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Pretty porch furniture fix up

 

These used wicker chairs were some of my favorite the preowned purchases from a few years ago. Just $100 for the set and added some inexpensive black/white Walmart outdoor cushions. They were already a tad worn when we got them and they’ve gotten some sun over the past few years so it was time to spruce them up. I bought black Rust-Oleum automotive semi-gloss acrylic enamel x2. I cleaned both chairs up as well as I could and then started spraying them. On the smoother areas and a couple of wicker areas I wiped shortly after spraying so that the brown would show through but there would still be enamel on the chair to protect it. Now they match each other in color when they didn’t before. I love them and the front porch looks amazing!

Keep an eye out for used but still good outdoor furniture. So worth it. 

#outdoordecoronabudget  #moneysavingtips #usedfurniture ##spruceyourporcb #rustoleumenamel

No comments: