Sunday, March 26, 2023

New decor for Spring I’m ready

 

🌷🌼🌱It was a nice Saturday and it feels like Spring so it was time to get some things done.  I’ll post one of the projects in a few days but this was the other project. 

So easy to switch these out by the season. Two small totes hold everything including the grapevine pumpkins for Halloween. I can just grab a tote and switch out lights and flowers. The pots are just cheap plastic pots, spray painted black with rocks to weigh it down and hold the stems of decor. 

I threw the lights and Christmas decor into the tote and exchanged out with some red and white flowers for Spring. I get all of the decor from Amazon and it has worked quite well and way cheaper than flowers that I’m terrible about remembering to water on the porch. 

Check out the links ➡️➡️Red Flowers White Flowers and Tall Grass Greenery

Or check out my blog in my bio for more Pinterest links including these. 


#affiliate #Amazonfinds #moneysavingtips #inexpensiveoutdoordecor #springflowers #cheapoutdoordecor

No comments: